99 High sits at the epicenter of Boston’s urban core
—the gateway to both the Seaport and Financial District—offering tenants access to an unparalleled stream of energy and innovation. With the convergence of culture, commerce, retail and technology, 99 High is the ideal destination
for the ever-growing needs of today’s tenants.
Completed in 2019, 99 High has been transformed with a full interior lobby renovation, new glass façade and streetscape.
• Four-minute walk to South Station (Red Line/Commuter Rail/Buses)
• Six-minute walk to Downtown Crossing (Orange/Red Line)
• Six-minute walk to Rowes Wharf Commuter Ferry Terminal
• Seven-minute walk to State Street Station (Orange/Blue Line)
• Immediate highway access to Interstates 90 and 93
• Three BlueBike Stations within five-minute walk
99 High Street
Boston, MA 02110